Short Term Jobs in National Commission on The Status of Women (NCSW) Government of Pakistan
Advertisement Published in Jang newspaper on 17 March 2017
National Commission on the Status of Women (NCSW) is a statutory body to combat discrimination against women, established in July 2000. It is an outcome of the national and international commitments of the Government of Pakistan like Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action, 1995; and National Plan of Action (NPA) for Women, 1998. Four Commissions have completed their term of three years. Term of the last Commission expired on 25th March, 2012.
The National Commission on the Status of Women (NCSW) was established with the specific purpose to: Examine policies, programs and other measures taken by the Government for women’s development and gender equality; Review laws, rules and regulations affecting the status of women; Monitor mechanisms and institutional procedures for redress of violations of women’s rights and individual grievances; Encourage and sponsor research to generate information, analysis and studies relating to women and gender issues; Develop and maintain interaction and dialogue with NGOs, experts and individuals in society at the national, regional and international level; any other function assigned to it by the Federal Government.
How to ApplyLast Date to Apply: 2 April 2017 The detailed TORs for above positions and the prescribed Application Form can be downloaded from the NCSW’s website: http://www.ncsw.gov.pk/advertisement-for-hiring-of-short-term-consultants-assocaite Complete details can be found in the following link: Project Details Download the Application format in PDF: Application-pdf- Download the Application format in MS Word: Application-word-file Download Complete TORs for all positions: TORs
- Women are highly encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No. TA/DA will be paid for interview.
- Clearly indicate the Post Applied for at top corner of Application/envelop
- Attach copy of CNIC with duly filled Prescribed Application Form (please do not attached copies of testimonial)
- Candidates will be required to bring their original testimonials along with a photocopy, at the time the time of interview
- Application through Fax or e-mail will not be entertained
514 total views, 1 today