Training Jobs in State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Statistical Officers Training Scheme (SOTS)
Advertisement Published in Jang Newspaper on 27 March 2017
***TRAINING LEADING TO JOB***
Complete Details of advertisement is available on the official website of SBP: SOTS Job
State Bank of Pakistan, the Central Bank of the country, regulates the monetary and credit system of Pakistan and fosters its growth in the best national interest with a view to securing monetary stability and optimum utilization of the country’s productive resources. In order to strengthen the institutional capacity in line with SBP Vision 2020, applications are invited from high caliber and dynamic professionals for the position of Assistant Director (OG-2). These positions are permanently based at Karachi.
How to ApplyLast Date to Apply: 17th April 2017
Application and Testing Procedure Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals meeting above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with SBP/IBP for appearing in the written test as per following procedure:
- Application Form and Deposit Slip is available at SBP/IBP websites i.e., "Online Application Form"
- Click on "Online Application Form". Read the instructions carefully and register yourself by clicking on "Register" and filling the Online Application Form.
- Take the print out of Form along with Deposit Slip.
- Deposit test fee of Rs.750/- for IBP testing service through Deposit Slip at any online branch of UBL/HBL.
- Send Application Form along with attested copies of educational/professional documents, Equivalence Certificate from HEC (in case of foreign qualification), original IBP copy of Deposit Slip, domicile, CNIC and 03 passports size photographs to Senior Joint Director (Recruitment), Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi not later than April 17, 2017.
- SBP/IBP will not be responsible for late receipt of application through post.
- Candidates shortlisted by SBP based on eligibility criteria shall be sent admit cards by IBP at their postal addresses to appear in the written test to be held at designated test centers.
- SBP/IBP will upload the test results at their respective websites. The test results will also be sent to candidates at their postal address.
Selection Procedure The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for further selection process. Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to observance of Provincial/Regional quota provisions as prescribed by Government of Pakistan.
Pre-Induction Training After completion of pre-induction formalities including medical and psychological examinations, selected candidates shall undergo "Applied Focused Theoretical Training" (residential) at National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad. Compensation Package
- Consolidated monetized salary of Rs. 82,000/- per month and other perks and benefits as per Bank's rules.
- Medical facility as per Bank’s rules.
- Staff Loans & other benefits and allowances as admissible under New Compensation & Benefits Structure as per Bank’s rules.
Please mark the envelope with the position applied for. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Incomplete / delayed applications or sent through e-mail will not be entertained.
920 total views, 1 today